- Collaborate with the design team to develop concepts and mechanics.
- Implement functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging product.
- Test and refine features throughout their development process.
- Participate in design and code reviews, contributing to team improvement initiatives.
- Familiarity with the Godot game engine.
- Familiarity with networking.
- Strong understanding of programming languages such as C# and Python.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Game Design, or a related field.
- Passionate about games with a strong desire to learn and grow within the industry.